Small SALs: Prickly But Cute IV

 Small SALs: Prickly But Cute IV

Sunday, 24 January 2021


Smalls SAL is organized  by Mary's Thread and you can show anything, well,.... obviously small.
One of my goals for this year is to finally finish the Prickly But Cute project I started in ,,,,, I think.... 2018, can be?
The pattern is made by Fuzzy Fox Design and consists on 15 nice and cute cacti, each one very small, but all together make a lovely project. It is sort of kawaii style. I did only the three first cacti in the past and I think that if I show my progress here, in the Smalls SAL, I willo have the driving force or motivation to finish the project.
That is how it was when I retook it, with Astrid, Albert and Ruby (yes, each cactus has a name).
 

This month I did the fourth cactus, called Chloe. It is a female cactus with a flower on her head and other at the bottom of the pot.



Looking forward for the next one.



2 comments:

  1. I am not a cacti lover but these are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the SAL! I LOVE your cacti! But I am in Arizona so I am fond of them anyway. Fuzzy Fox offers such darling designs! This will be a super cute series!

    ReplyDelete