My Medium Size Cross Stitch Projects

In the second part of this series about My Finished Projects I want to show you my medium size projects. After all the time I am doing cross stitch so many projects are finished, but I am going to show few of them mainly to let you know the type of job I normally do.

So long back, in 2011, I finished this nice angel. The project consisted in few angel but after doing the first one I realized that I didn’t like enough to embroider all of them, so I stopped in the first.


Something you should know about me…… I love Lizzie Kate Designs. And when I saw these Four Seasons I couldn’t avoid buying the patterns and making them. It is one of the projects I have enjoyed more while doing.


I like very much to organize SALs and something I find impressive about them is the fact that with the same design each person presents a completely different job. In this case I was proposed to organize a SAL for one of the Spanish forum I use to participate in. I decided to prepare one to make small zodiac signs designs which could be finish in multiples ways, as small cushions, keyrings, all together in frame, and they could be a nice present. I decided to make as small cushions. In the front side I embroidered something related with the sign and in the back side I stitched the corresponding sign.


The next one is part of the Seasons Owls Collection. They are really cute all of them, but my favourite one is the Spring Owl. I love it with his crazy eyes as he was just woken up. I made them in rustic Aida fabric and I think that was a good choice looking at the final result.


Even if normally we all prepare a lot of Christmas decoration and do craft in that line, Easter is also a very good time to let our mind fly and look for amazing projects to decorate our home. This time I made an Easter Eggs Collection design in pale green 14 counts Aida. Honouring my nationality, the “Happy Eater” legend is written in Spanish, even if there we don’t celebrate Easter too much.


I want to finish this post with a French design, Pres de la Riviere, which was a freebie in a page which already doesn’t exit, club-point-de-croix.com. I loved since I saw it but it took me a while to decide to do it. Finally I did and I was extremely happy was the finish result.


In the next post I will show you my large finished cross stitch projects, well, a selection of them.


Please leave a comment and tell me what you like more, what you like less or anything you want to tell me. All comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment