Projects for 2018

I have decided the projects I am going to work on this year 2018. I have already started some of them so long back as the Queen of Water, Zen Garden or Around the world in 80 stitches.

Other are new projects. I already had the graphics of some of them as the Sewing Owl or the lady MD69 Cinderella. Other are SALs organized by some Facebook group or blog. Among them I would like to mention the colourful owls I will do with the Facebook group Cruzando Puntos e Hilando Amistades (the group is in spanish) which will start by the middle of January.




This year I am going to embroider the new SAL organized by the magazine CrossSticher (I am subscribed) which consist in a small embroidery for each one of the moths of the year. What I like more in that embroidery is that is using the new DMC threads.

I am going to start two project using a different technique, blackwork. I discover this embroidery long back as it is easy to do and gives amazing results. I couldn’t avoid join these two projects when I saw them. One of them is organized by the blog Connie Designs and will be going through 2018 and 2019. It consists in 25 parts, one per month which I am going to do using Aida grey fabric with blue shade colours DMC threads.


The other blackwork SAL is called Monthly Mini Mandala and it is organized by the blog Brodeuse Bressane. It consists in 12 mandalas that can be done together or separately. I am going to do all together in a 4 x 3 disposition. I am using Aida orange fabric and I am using violet thread at that moment but I don’t know if I will do all in violet colour or if I will mix the violet with green colours, I didn’t decide yet.




I would like to make a special mention to my collection of Pagan Embroidery. I am going to start or continue with some project in that topic. I am going to continue with the Sabbats Banners, which are freebies in the blof The Primitive Hare and I am going to start the Sabbats to frame and the  Wheel of the Year (from CTHdesign in Etsy) and the Zodiac Pentagram and Greenman bought both in Witchykit Design.



In int left side of my blog you can see all the project I would like to do during the year. I will updating the blog with my advances.


Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment