Gifted Gorgeousness April Update


 We are on the 15th again and with that day another flower is coming. As you should know by now, these flowers are part of a Coure e Batticuore design called Un anno di fiore (A year of flowers in english) and consists in stitch a flower every month representing that month. I am doing it to give to my mum as a present.


April’s flower is a pansy. There are pansies in so many different colours and this one is yellow and violet. I love that flower.




I use to have lots of pansies in my garden, all of them in different colours. These one are waiting to be transplanted.





And at that moment my job is as in the following picture.





7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, your Mum is going to love it. The pansy is particularly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansies are so pretty and especially the yellow/purple combination. Your Mum will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The pansy is lovely, I really like the colours. I saw the designer's blog today that she had made the flowers in egg shaped needlebooks. Such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. I do love pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. I love pansies!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s a gorgeous design! And such a beautiful Pansy!
    I love those colours!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours in your real pansies and the stitched one.

    ReplyDelete