Gift Gorgeousness 2018 - August Update

Hello everybody!!!!! I am here again. 

I have been busy with other things and  didn't have time to update my flower collection, but it is going on. The last flower I showed you was the rose made in May. After that I finished three more flowers. In June I did a nice daisy. Petals are originally in white but I changed the colour to a very pale blue as in white they were really difficult to see in the fabric.



In July was the turn of an iris or lirium, I don't know exactly what it is. But I don't really care about the name. It is looking gorgeous in the collection.



The one I did this month can be a fuchsia but I have no idea if I am right or wrong. But again it looks very nice in the whole of the embroidery.



And I cannot go without showing ho is the full job going. Only four flowers are missing and I need to make the months' name and that will be over.



As usual comments are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. I have no clue about whether you are right about the types of flowers, but they are pretty! I particularly like the Iris one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flowers! That reminds me that I should go back to my flower bookmarks one day!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! It is so unusual but so pretty! I have not seen this design before! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and for the catch-up of these three flowers! I agree that the final one is a fuschia, they are my favourite flowers. They make great earrings but only for one day and then they die!

    ReplyDelete