Blog Hop at Serendipitous Stitching

For Saint Valentine Day Jo, from Serendipitous Stitching, organises a Blog Hop on her blog. That Blog Hop consists in doing something related with love or friendship, send her the picture and after that you receive back a picture from another blogger. You must write a post showing the picture Jo sends you. Up to this point all sounds normal. The fun comes when you need to go to her post in Serendipitous Stitching and go to the participating blogs to find out who is having the picture of the embroidery you made. Once you find it you need to tell that person that you made it and the person who made yours will let me know she is the author of the one I got.

I received a cute bunny holding a red envelop, I imaging with a love letter inside.



Now I need to go through the other blogs and find out who has my picture and wait until the artist of that one tells she is the person who did. I will edit that post after I get that information.

20 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so precious! It is not mine though. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! It's not mine, and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
    I adore this little bunny! I hope you are having fun hopping around just like the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, such a sweet bunny! Too bad it's not mine.
    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! Happy Valentine's Day! Oh and it's not from me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is cute...Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day! I love this blog hop. So many beautiful pieces to admire. I've already found mine on display but this is too cute indeed. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's adorable and yes there must be a very special letter inside but as it wasn't stitched by me I'll never know. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute piece. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh such a sweet bunny!Not mine though! Happy Valentine's Day!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute bunny! I recognize the chart, but it's not mine and I don't know whose it is either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute bunny with his love letter! Not mine, have a nice day! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine's Day! This little cutie is mine! 0)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what a cute bunny! Not mine though, I wonder who stitched him?
    Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet piece of stitching, but not mine. Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is So Cute! What a sweet little piece! But not mine! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute little bunny delivering love! Noni did a lovely job. Happy (late) Valentine's Day~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the secret stitching heart... it is gorgeous. I couldn't reply to your comment by email so I thought I would come back here to say thank you. How fantastic that we got each other's secret stitching wish :o)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh, that bunny is cute! I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete