January Halloween Ornie

This is the first time I take part in the Halloween Ornie SAL. The idea of this SAL is to make a Halloween ornament each month related with the proposed theme (there is a proposed theme each month). I decided to stitch some of the patterns published in my collection of special issues of Journal Cross Stitch magazine, there are lot of things I want to do and that is a very good opportunity to do them. So let's go with the January ornament.

I need to mention that because of my broken wrist I could manage to do the embroidery part, but to fully finish the ornament, it will need to wait until my plaster is off and my wrist with mobility enough.

January theme is Pumpkin. I chose a design published in the Halloween special issue of Journal of Cross Stitch 2018. The pattern name is Pumpkin Pie and it is designed by Jennifer Rodriguez of Always Time to Stitch. It is stitched on Aida 14 count in cream colour with DMC threads 310, 471 and 721.





I will update the post once I finish my Pumpkin Pie.

Update

I finished my January's ornament.


2 comments:

  1. A lovely finish. It's great you are managing to stitch with your broken wrist x

    ReplyDelete