Spicy Parsley Soup

I remember when I was a girl and my mum made that soup for me in the cold winter. I cannot forget the taste and I have been always scared of reproducing my mum's recipe as I thought the taste was going to be different.

But I decided to prepare and I was really amazed: it was tasting even better than I remember. It was delicious. I decided to share it with you.


Ingredients (for 2 people)
  • 1 onion
  • 1 red pepper diced
  • 1 tomato diced
  • 4 potatoes peeled and diced
  • 1 good parsley bunch
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • Cumin seeds
  • Saffron
  • Black peppercorn
  • Salt
  • Olive Oil


Preparation

Add some olive oil in a saucepan. When it is warm add the onion and fried until transparent. Add the pepper and the tomato, both diced. Let the mixture fried for a while. When the mixture is fried, add the potatos diced and the parsley. Fry for a while.

In the meantime, in the mortar mash the garlic cloves, cumin seeds, saffron, peppercorn and salt. Add to the vegetables, stirr well and cover with water.

Let it boil until the potatoes are tender. Blend it and decorate with some parsley.

Ready to eat.

Enjoy and if you like let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment