July's finished Jobs

I am quite happy with the projects I have finished this month. As usual, I finished less than what I planned in advance but I don't think I will never finish what I plan.......

I did these three small cushions in hardanger, in white, green and red. I love hardanger but I don't know why I didn't do for a while.




I did a small cushion of summer season. The patter is a freebie from Happiness is CrossStitching.


Other two small things I did in cross stitch is a lavender bag and a key fob with the breast cancer ribbon. It is funny that I forgot to put the key ring and finally I have a small pillow instead a key fob.....







Finally I would like to show you this small pincushion in blackwork with a strawberry design.


Do you like them? All comments are welcome.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Littlestitchesart, this is very nice job which I never saw before ,I really liked this because I love art ,beautiful handygraphy ,this is appreciateable.nice
    Find a job in London

    ReplyDelete