Friday Frolics – Blackwork Tangram SAL Part 1


For few weeks I am going to join the Friday Frolics with a blackwork design SAL. It is a design from Peppermint Purple and it is organized free by Lakeside Needlecraft. The SAL is divided in 6 parts and each one is released on Friday. That is the reason why I decided to do Friday afternoon. It is quick to do and I prefer to stich it as soon as it is released.

For this project I chose a 14 count white Aida fabric. I am going to stitch the borders in black (2 strands, DMC 310) and the design of each part in a different colour, using only one strand.

I stitched the first part in Christmas red (DMC 666). I will be doing the border as the parts are coming.



See you next Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Looking Good! I'll be watching to see what other colors you use!

    ReplyDelete