Finish it in 2019 - January


During all the years I am embroidering I learnt that hardly I finish the projects I start at the beginning of the year. That is a big true but there is an exception, I finish the projects which are part of a SAL. That is why most of my projects this year are made as a SAL.

One of the blog included in my favourite list because proposes lots of SALs, beautiful and pretty small, is Magical Quilt andMore. This year it is organised a SAL called Finish it in 2019, among other. The description of this SAL is here. But I will summarise the idea of the SAL. There are not going to be any pattern proposed for the SAL. The idea is finish projects which have already become UFO. And I thought it was a very nice opportunity to finish some of the projects I didn’t finish last year. I am not going to eat more than I can chew and I am going to choose only 3 projects which are.

  1. A Year of Flowers by Cuore e Baticuore. Initially it was going to be a Christmas present but it should be for next year Christmas. I need to finish the flowers going from September to December and the name of the 12 months.
  2. Sabbats by The Primitive Hare. I have only two pending.
  3. Sabbats by CTHdesigns. I need to make 5 of them.

If I finish these 3 projects before the end of the year I will add other projects to that list, I have a big list of UFOs……..

Hope I can finish my projects this year.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I see I'm not the only one who has limited the list to something realistic and manageable :D

    ReplyDelete