Queen of Water - Finished


I can’t believe, my lady is over….,.........

Her name is Queen of Water and it is stitched over 20 count white Aida fabric with the call for colours.

It is a long time back when I decided to stitch that pattern. At that time I was part of a Spanish embroidery forum which use to organise multiple SALs every year. This pattern was a SAL proposal in that group and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Anyway I knew that it wasn’t possible for me to do as a SAL. It has so many stitches and I had other projects as WIP at that moment. But I decided I was going to do at my own pace. I bought the graphic in December 2014 and in January 2015 I started to stitch it.






From that point my lady suffered periods in which I didn’t touch and other in which I was speeding up a lot. Every year I used to propose to finish but I finally never succeed. Few month back I promised my mum I was going to finish by the end of 2018. And here it is.




Now I only need to give it a good wash and find the right frame for her.

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning! Congratulations on your finish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! I'm glad you finally finished her!

    ReplyDelete