The People's Choice SAL - March - Freebies



The Let People Choose SAL is hosted by Serendipitous Stitching.

I am a bit late but I wanted to present something in the SAL Let People Choose. In this SAL organised by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching each month there is a theme proposed. This month Theme is Freebies. It look easy to choose a design as the quantity of websites offering freebies is huge. But that can be also a problem as I like all the designs I see. It is never easy for me to choose a design, but finally I did choose one.

For quite some time I wanted to make a needle-book as most of my needles are here and there and I never find them. I chose a freebie published in the website Cross Stitch Happy. The design is a dragonfly with the word Needle underneath. I made it in 18 count Aida in color baby blue. I mounted using lilac fabric and inside and for holding the needles I used baby blue felt. I used some white and lilac ribbon around the cross stitched piece and for closing the needle-book. The corners are decorated with four flowers.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Your needlebook is so pretty, and useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your needlebook looks great, with room for plenty of needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! And will come in so handy!

    ReplyDelete