Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2019

As I did last year I am participating again in the Easter treasure hunt blog hop organised by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching. What you do is to hop all around the blogs that take part and see the Easter or Spring stitching they have done. Also you should collect all the letters that each blog gives to find a phrase. Once you have it you should go back to Jo's blog and leave a comment with the phrase.There is until Friday May 3rd.
I saw in April’s issue of Just Cross Stitching a embroidery tray design. Obviously I am not going to do any tray but I thought the design was nice for framing. It is a design from Anna Chinotto of La Bottega delle Meraviglie di Anna. I stitched it in Aida Rustic Oatmeal 18 count and used most of the call for threads, I substituted some of them. I framed it over a baby pink felt and I made the borders thread finged.




I love the small detail of the bow on the rabbit and the sheep, it is really cute……




I want to end this post showing a close up detail in that embroidery, the french knots. I have been trying to make them for years and only now I can only say that……. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!! I am extremely excited and happy, I thought I could never do them.




The letter I am going to give is......



And the next blog you should go to get the phrase is Le Coeur Celtique. I didn't know that blog but I got surprised with it, not only for the content but also because it looks like mine.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter design, thank you for the letter, happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching, love the little bows too, nice finish! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Blog Hop this year. I love this delicate Easter design and congratulations on mastering the French Knot!

    What a coincidence that Mary's blog has the same background as your's! I did not plan it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youe Easter stitching is beautiful, and I love the way you framed it. Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely stitch! Congrats on mastering French knots! That is great! Good for you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice framed piece.Happy Easter. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by on the blog hop. Thanks for the letter. Beautiful Easter design. Lovely touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching. Congratulations on your French knots! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching! So glad you have been successful with your French Knots! It was good you persevered with them. I have to admit they are one of my favourite stitches!
    Thank you for the letter.
    Happy Easter!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty, it looks lovely framed. Congrats on conquering the French knots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stitching - the little sheep is just precious! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely piece and the little bows are really cute details! French knots are a wonderful achievement haha. Thank you for the letter~

    ReplyDelete