Gifted Gorgeousness 2019 - April Check In




The Gifted Gorgeousness SAL is hosted by Serendipitous Stitching.

I want to show my advance in my Hooties All Year Round. I missed last month check in as I didn’t finish any more owls but I have one more to show in April. Ok, it is not April’s one, I couldn’t do it as I was most of the time doing Easter decorations, but I can show the March’s one.
The owl representing March is dressed for Saint Patrick’s Day and it is holding a four leaves clover, which brings good luck to the person who find it. It is very cute, I like how they look like together with the other two and I hope to finish in the Easter break my April’s owl and show you next month together with May’s one.




2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute and look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your owls are lovely, so cute!

    ReplyDelete