Gifted Gorgeousness - January Update

 Gifted Gorgeousness - January Update

Sunday, 17 January 2021



Hello everybody.

This year Jo from Seredipitous Stitching is organizing again the gifted Gorgeousness SAL, where basically you can present anything related with a gift. It can be a project you are doing for someone else, somthing with gifted fabric or thread, freebies (as they are gifted free by the author), etc. 


I satrted few projects this year and I am continue with some of the previous year and still I don't have any embroider project to show related with gift.

I am going to share with you a patchwork project I did just before Christmas for my little cat Luna. I wanted her to have a sock hanging in the fireplace together with mine. But obviously, she has paws and not feet and I thought that a human sock was something stupid for her. Actually, the socks they sell in the pet shops with goodies for cat have a paw shape.

I looked for one like that and I couldn't find it. I decided then to make one my self. I got some Christmas fabric I had from previous projects and pink felt. I cut a paw shape template and stitched it and then I glued cat pads made on pink felt.

The result was that.


I don't know if she likes or not, but I am very proud of it. Maybe is not the best sown project in the world, but it is very cute......

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever, I am sure that Luna loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your stocking is great and I'm sure Luna appreciated it. Or the contents at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun project which has turned out very pretty and unusual - I wonder what you put in it.

    ReplyDelete