Hooties Days of Christmas - Day 1

I can guess most of people in UK know the song 12 Days of Christmas. For people who don’t know, “the Twelve Days of Christmas” is an english Christmas carol that enumerate in the manner of a cumulative song a series of increasingly grand gifts given on each of the 12 days of Christmas (starting on the Christmas Day).

I am going to participate this year in Christmas Ornie SAL and my choice for that SAL is “the 12 days of Christmas” option. The design I am stitching is "Hooties Days of Christmas" from PinoyStitch bought in Etsy. I chose a pale grey Aida 18 count fabric with the original colours threads given in the chart by DMC.

I am a bit delayed because I am doing the first owl in February when it was due on January, the choice of the pattern wasn’t easy, but I will try to catch up……

On the first day of Christmas
my true love sent to me

A Partridge on a Pear Tree.


3 comments:

  1. Great start to a favourite Christmas song here in the UK. It's a very cute design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milá sovička, páči sa mi!!!

    Very beautiful!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great SAL - I loved that song when I was younger! x

    ReplyDelete